Cenforce 100 mg is a popular drug used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is affordable, available freely and has been proven to be one of the best names among ED pills. It is always advised to see a doctor before taking this drug, since self-medicating can lead to adverse side effects.
It should also be remembered that a big part of the treatment for ED requires a certain mental strength and understanding of the condition, since an ailment like ED is likely to have a strong mental impact. It is advised to talk to therapists who can help you maneuver through this stressful period, so that your treatment is more holistic.
What is Cenforce 100?
Manufactured by Centurion Laboratories India, Cenforce 100 mg tablet is a drug used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Commonly known as the blue pill, this medication contains Sildenafil citrate, and is generically known by this name. It can be obtained with a valid doctor’s prescription.
How does the drug work?
Cenforce 100 is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor, which works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis. This allows better circulation and thus, increased blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, which helps in maintaining a firm and hard erection.
What are the dosage instructions for Cenforce tablet?
This medicine should always be taken according to the instructions of the doctor. This is because any changes in the dose adjustments can prove to be quite detrimental. The medicine should be swallowed as a whole instead of chewing, crushing or breaking it. It should be consumed at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity, and should not be taken more than once a day.
If you accidentally overdose on this tablet, consult your doctor immediately.
What are the side effects of this tablet?
It is advised to discuss all allergies and medical conditions with your doctor, so that you can be prepared for any possible side effects, which might include:
· Fatigue and weakness
· Chest and abdominal pain
· Back pain
· Nausea and vomiting
· Painful and bloody urination
· Painful erections
Remember, none of these side effects should last for too long. In case they persist over time, immediately consult your doctor.
Warnings and precautions associated with this medicine:
It is extremely important to be familiar with the warnings that come with taking any medicine. Any unusual symptom needs to be reported immediately to the doctor, who may recommend dose adjustments or a suitable replacement.
· Allergies: inform the doctor if you have food or drug related allergies. In case you are allergic to any of the components of the drug, make sure you inform your doctor.
· Use in children: ED pills should never be administered to children.
· Cardiovascular problems: patients suffering from conditions such as heart blockage, hypotension, angina, bradycardia and cardiogenic shock should not take this tablet as it can worsen the condition; heart patients who have been advised to stay away from sexual activity should not take Cenforce 100 mg.
· Deformation of the penis: people who have any deformity in the penile structure should not self-medicate on Cenforce 100, as it may result in permanent impotence.
· Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH): patients suffering from erectile dysfunction may develop this ailment, and ED pills may interact violently with the medication for BPH.
· Priapism: taking Cenforce 100 mg under insufficient supervision may result in painful and long erections, leading to tissue damage and impotence.
· Alcohol consumption: it is advised to not consume alcohol while under treatment for erectile dysfunction, since it can lead to unwanted side effects.
· Use in treating other disorders: this drug has been proven to be useful in treating only erectile dysfunction. It is not to be taken for other problems such as premature ejaculation. In some cases, ED pills are taken to have longer erections, but this can have serious consequences.
Some common substitutes of this drug are:
· Androz tablet
· Edegra tablet
· Exigra tablet
These should never be self-administered and it is advised to read up about all these before you buy Cenforce 100 mg tablet. If you feel that the current treatment is not effective enough, consult your doctor.
Interaction of Cenforce tablet with other drugs:
The following medicines react violently with Cenforce 100 mg. These should never be combined together as they can have extremely dangerous reactions.